Monday, June 09, 2008

Arrested Development

AD is a television comedy series that showcases a classic case of self-centered materialistic family (Bluth) where each member cares only for himself. However this is not true for 2nd son (Michael Bluth) of the family who selflessly tries to save the family from every ridiculous problem they land into on a daily basis. The series is a bold take on materialistic nature of a human being , who if raised in a rich family can deter using his logical sense. It took me a while to digest the crude nature of comic take on wordly day-to-day happenings, but now I am addicted to the show. I ended up watching all 3 seasons of AD on hulu.com. I should warn you that this is not your regular sit-com show. You need to be a part of western culture to get most of the jokes from AD.

My review: 3.5 / 5.0

No comments: