Sunday, December 07, 2008

What's ma writing style?

Following the footsteps of my fellow bloggers, I entered my blogsite name on Typealyzer and here is what it has to say about me:

"ESTP - The Doers

The active and play-ful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time."

Couple of things that one would notice:

1) Results are consistent i.e it will give the same result for the same blogsite if entered multiple times.
2) It is impressively fast which makes me wonder whether popular blog sites (e.g. blospot)are being pre-screened
3) Their note at the beginning that says "writing style on a blog may have little or nothing to do with a person´s self-percieved personality".

Whatever was it worth, the results made me happy :-)!!!

No comments: