Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Characters

World is full of characters and by that I don't mean any offense to anybody. It's just that their interests amuses me. For e.g. I have few friends who know "which batsman scored how many runs in which match" in cricket world. But when it comes to actual play they back off. Some know abt every geographical place in the world but when it comes to driving: NO please!!!

Some guys spend their whole free time in finding cheaper deals on the internet while some others in chatting....
Such guys don't "waste / use" their energy in physical activities.

I guess these guys are the product of today's electronic world which has been 'so far' successful in minimizing the human intervention in each of the daily activities.

I bet u have some of these characters as friends !!!!




No comments: