Tuesday, August 17, 2004

This is what I call as "Luck"

It was viva season of 6th sem. Me and some other dombivilians boarded a heavy crowded bus to college for viva of microprocessor. As some of u might know viva is something mumbai students (especially boys) think as "revenge time" for profs where they can selectively screw-up any guy. Anyways, we got into heavy disussion about some concepts in MP and ended up with some unanswered questions.

After an hour or so, my time came to go in torture chamber and face the profs for viva. After entering the room external prof gave me a mischievious smile. A cold chill passed thru my spine. I convinced myself that i am stucked in this room for atleast an hour as my previous classmates.

External guy requested my (internal) prof to permit him to ask me questions. "Go Ahead" my prof told him. This is the time when every guys asks himself the same question "Is engineering necessary for succesful life? Can I just ...."

He started asking me questions and i kept murmuring something. Wait !!! these are the same questions i was discussing with my friends. He introduced himself as a passenger of the same bus. He confessed for listening to our whole conversation and ended up answering all my doubts.

He praised all dombivilians for thinking (in the right direction) and questioning every small doubt. I was out of that room within 10 mins breaking the stunning news to my fellow anxious dombivlians.
I got a good score for this viva and it will always remain my most pleasant exam....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's quite an interesting anecdote!

Cheers,
Ramanand