Wednesday, August 25, 2004

A good lesson of Business

Laloo Prasad Yadav talks to his son :
>>Laloo : Hai Betta......I want you to marry a girl of my choice

>>Son : Oh.... Dad......I want to choose my own bride.

>>Laloo : "But the girl is Ambani's daughter.........yar.."

>>Son : "Well, in that case..."

>>Next day Laloo approaches Mukesh Ambani.........

>>Laloo : "I have a husband for your daughter."

>>Ambani : "But my daughter is too young to marry."

>>Laloo : "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."

>>Ambani : "Ah, in that case..."

>>Finally Laloo goes to see the President of the World Bank.

>>Laloo : "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."

>>President : "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."

>>Laloo : "But this young man is Ambani's son-in-law."

>>President : "Ah, in that case....."

>>This is how business is done!!

It teaches a simple thing:

Business is not all about one's personal interests. It is about knowing what others are interested in. And we all know Laloo is the master of this game !!!!!

No comments: