Friday, August 06, 2004

fundas of fun !!!

Each individual has his own idea of happiness. Some ideas are weird, in the sense, it is fun only when it is done in a particular way in the presence of particular ppl on a particular day.

I have experienced such types of weird fun:

1) Playing football(soccer) with my friends on a rainy day on my favourite ground (gaudevi grnd).
2) Watching soccer leagues on television with my friends at my friend's (Akshay) place.Of course it includes snacks.
3) Hitting 2 consecutive sixes (or 3 in an over) to abhi(jit), straight over his head, once again on my favourite gaudevi ground.
4) Pulling some impossible cricket matches by hitting some good run in last ball of a last over.
5) Ahh ! here it comes, eating mom-made sabudana kichdi by laying down on sofa during live cricket one-day international on TV. (make it a day-night match)

And the list goes on...



No comments: